Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Working Out Woes


No matter how hard I try, I've noticed that working out is never as good as when you're in a gym. You think to yourself, "Well, I'm already here and wasted gas to get to this building with machines in it so I might as well use them." Then, when you get inside you don't want to make yourself look like an idiot so you pretend like you're actually working out... which in turn causes you to actually work out.

Long story short, I'm going to Key West for the Holidays and I need to get back to that bikini body I had in the summer. The problem: it's December and my body is saying, "Umm... what do you think you're doing? It's freaking cold outside and I just had hot chocolate. I worked hard for you for those 3 months of beautifully warm weather and now it's my time. I know you think you're about to work out... but you're not. You're going to get that mat out to the living room and then stretch for an hour."

I'm glad I know what my body would say if it had a mouth... other then the one run by me.

ANYWAY. So I've been meaning to workout all day and then I came upon this picture and said... "If this banana can do it, I can do it."

So here I am blogging about how I'm going to workout... while I'm not working out. I'm stretching. On the yoga mat in my living room.

OkTimeToWorkOut.Bye.

xoxo Meila

P.S. I found this picture here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment