Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Present Wrapping


Ah. The joys of Christmas. Lighting the Christmas tree, seeing the snow fall, having hot cocoa by a fire place.

None of that will be happening for me this Christmas. Not that I'm complaining by any means. I'll be getting my tan on.

One thing that never changes wherever you are, wrapping presents. It's great when you get the perfectly square box and the perfect amount of paper, but what about everything else? Have you ever tried wrapping a candle? Fail. You can try to make it look like a giant candy thing with ribbons on either side, but all that's going to get you is a torn present where they can already tell what it is.

Like I said: Fail.

So as I procrastinate from wrapping presents I will instead join my friends for a beer tasting at the local brewery. Yup. That sounds about right.




xoxo Meila

No comments:

Post a Comment