Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Discovery Channel in IRL


I made an amazing discovery. that ginger powder and cream cheese on whole wheat pita bread tastes soooooo good! I had a similar discovery about 2 years ago. I got really sick so my doctor put me on steroids. No, not the kind that gives you a mustache and huge muscles... the medical kind lol. Unfortunately, one of the symptoms is that it gives you cravings like a pregnant woman. Fortunately for me I could still eat sushi.

So there I was. Sitting in my kitchen. I had eaten my sushi so fast that I still had left over wasabi and ginger leaves. I wanted to eat them still so I decided to put them on crackers. I took one bite and wanted to puke. I realized then why you paired them with something.

As I looked along the shelves in my fridge I was Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese and a lightbulb went off in my head. I made two separate snacks. Crackers + cream cheese + wasabi ... and ... crackers + cream cheese + ginger leaves. The latter was my favorite. It was awesome.

Enjoy a great snack idea over the holidays.


xoxo Meila


P.S. I may or may not be posting for the next week as I'll be on vacation. But I will have my phone so I'm sure I can squeeze in a few photos and posts about my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment