Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Tried... Now I Smell

If you read my self summary on the right side there, I said I try to do something new every day. I have to admit that I haven't quite kept my promises.

Today, I was thinking about this so I decided to try something new. That brought on the curry. I've heard about curry and always wanted to try it, but apparently it smells, or actually makes you smell.

I went to the Hale and Hearty right by where my appointment is today and they had Curried Chicken Chowder. It was so amazing. Not kidding. I could go back right now and eat a large bowl. Maybe I'll take it with me for the train ride home from New York.

Long story short: Mission accomplished.

Feel free to try some at your nearest Hale and Healthy.

No this is not a commercial.



xoxo Meila

No comments:

Post a Comment