Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowman Soup!!


I woke up this morning with piles of clothes on my floor and the over whelming feeling of "I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and my packing skills seem to be lacking because nothing is packed yet it's all over the floor." This happens every time I go somewhere.

After I scarfed down my pita bread and mango and lime salsa for breakfast (I know, probably not the best choice, but it seemed right at the time) I felt I needed something more winter-e.

Dave's mom gave me this adorable little package for Christmas so I'd thought I'd put it to good use.

Here are the ingredients so you can make some yourself.

It's also a great stocking stuffer and kids will love it if you want to make it as a craft for Christmas.


Enjoy!!


xoxo Meila


P.S. I assure you that it is absolutely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment