Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Go Go Gadget... Camera Arm!!


I'm on a mission to find cute things and take pictures of them. Since Thanksgiving I haven't taken many photos and I feel as though I should... or have myself an adventure. One of those adventures is applying to internships, but I'm going to need to have a goal at the end of all that to drive me to do them and actually finish them. Let's be honest... no one likes paper work.

Here's my idea for inspiration. I'm already getting a pedicure with my friend Meghan tonight so I'm thinking I can look for something to put on my little piggies. Actually, to be frank, they are not very little. I was born with swimmers feet. They aren't gigantor or anything... just long lol. You catch my drift.

If anyone has any ideas for cute pedicures let me know. Also, keep in mind... I'm going to the Florida Keys for the holidays. I'm thinking fun colors are a must.

xoxo Meila


P.S. - Kudos to my pledge sister, Kera, for taking this picture of it. I'm ironically in everything favorite. Shirt, shoes, jeggings, and of course my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment