Saturday, May 15, 2010

weekend expectations

Finally! The group is finally home. The last member of the guys just got back home today all the way from Colorado. My Bear is back lol, yes that's what i call him lol.

My best friend, red, has a girlfriend and they've been going out for quite sometime now... so I'm going to have lunch with her soon and catch up. Probably end up crashing bear's sausage-fest, I can't imagine they'll mind all that much lol. It's going to be so weird while everyone is FINALLY home all together for the summer and I'll be in New York City. I just have to tell Bear's dad where I'll be and he'll make sure he calls me lol. They are always in the city at P.J. Clark's, so yeaaah.

I have to finish cleaning before I head out, but I'll be back tonight for a check-in.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment