Thursday, May 6, 2010

mmm, still sick

Here's some picture for you. I haven't been able to go outside since I'm sick, but I took plenty of pictures the other day that I can still post new ones. Enjoy!







still sick, but I'm making sure i'm eating. I had to cancel my trip to school this weekend to watch one of my sisters graduate. I was pretty bummed about that. Oh well.

But some good news! I started my diet and exercise plan with this website called sparkpeople.com. I have it on the internet as well as my BlackBerry. YAY! It gives you meals to eat and exercises to do everyday. It's customized to your weight, lifestyle, sex, and goal. I've already lost 2 pounds and I just started yesterday. My goal isn't even to lose weight but to be healthier. I suppose I didn't realize how un-healthy I was eating until I saw how one day of healthy eating can impact your body. Hopefully this puts me on the track to being healthy as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment