Tuesday, May 4, 2010

innocence

this seems to be something i'm missing right now. personally, i think it is purely something great. if you are innocent, you are oblivious. i used to make fun of a friend of mine for being so innocent she didn't know what a BJ was. I envy that now. because when she found out the "wonders of the world" she turned into a different person. she did things she regretted.

i saw a picture of myself from sophomore year of high school with my boyfriend at the time. things were so simple then.. i thought life was perfect and it would never change. yet, when i look at that picture now it brings on a whole new feeling. the person who took that picture ended up fooling around with that guy in the picture not too long after that. now, i'm not still mad about it. quite the contrary. I'm a junior in college and have obviously move on from high school drama, but the innocence of that is in itself envious.

think about how happy people are when they don't know about the bad things going on their lives. then think about how they are after. they are never quite the same.

i've never quite been the same either after a lot of changes in my life, but i have grown. and I thank God that I haven't lost my ability to trust people. so i'll keep my head up and smile at that feeling from my past =)

No comments:

Post a Comment