Sunday, May 2, 2010

Animation Domination

This is gonna be the quick explanation of my Saturday... mostly cause i feel i have more important things to say, but we'll see.

So, the Boy took me back to his school and we decided to tailgate the races with a bunch of his friends. i must say it was awesome.


but before we went we had to go do something awesome and outrageous. So we decided to fill up his friend's pickup with water (below)


what can u do with a bed full of water you might ask?...
this... (below) this is what you do with it... and its awesome.


This weekend could not have been better. The Boy came and surprised my Friday night. Not gonna lie, didn't think he was capable of surprising me lol. It had been awhile since we spent 2 nights in a row together. I wasn't sure how I would be able to handle the distance, but it truly has brought us closer together. You learn not to take anything for granted because you don't know the next time you'll see each other.

I also feel the need to start eating alot healthier. there is nothing more self-conscious in the world than seeing other girls... am I right? I'm usually a pretty confident person... but about once a month (and no I don't think its just time, but who knows) something happens in my brain and I start to worry about myself and what might happen. Some of the greatest people I know are big, and i'm not just saying this. They are nice, caring, and damn are some of them beautiful. I know some big girls with gorgeous faces and confidence that shines, and I envy that. And I've been told not to envy anything, but if you don't envy something, you'll have no goals. so, I strive to eat healthier and feel the way I wanna feel... starting tomorrow =P.

The outcomes of my weekend were as follows:
1. a well rested me
2. sunburned shoulders
3. a flash-burn on my boyfriends right leg
4. a slight headache
5. an amazing Saturday with some pretty GD fantastic people.


p.s. - Family Guy and Simpsons were really pretty great tonight.. even the cleaveland show was on game. if you haven't seen any i highly recommend it. =) goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment