Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blogging High


This goes out to all my fellow bloggers.

It feels so good to write. More then that, it feels amazing to write down what your thinking, publish it onto a site, and see that there are people out there actually reading your work.

I had that feeling back in college when I was writing for the paper for my Journalism class. It was so great to be proud of what I was writing. You can be humble and not care about what other people think, but at the end of the day even the rebels care and they are usually the ones who care the most.

Not going to lie, there’s a calmness that comes over me when I feel my fingers run over the keyboard and I see my thoughts flow; from my head, to my fingers, to the screen.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that it’s good to be back in the blogging world and I hope it only grows from here.

xoxo Meila

No comments:

Post a Comment