Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Honest Fashion


I like fashion blogs. I’ve really taken to them.

You know what I like more then fashion blogs? Fashion blogs that are honest.

As I was scrolling through, I realized that i was going page after page and all the clothes that these girls were wearing were never showing their face again. Damn shame too because they had some seriously cute stuff in there.

But really! Even when I was in middle school I can remember this stigma about girls needing tons and tons of clothes because it was cooler to only wear something once then to be seen in something you’ve worn before.

There is only one article of clothing that should stick to that rule. Ladies, it’s called a wedding dress. Let’s get real.

I just talked about a replacement sweater I got from JCrew. When I realized it got shrunk in the wash I was seriously upset. I’m not typically the kind of person to cry over spilled milk... or clothing, but I clearly like that sweater enough that I’m going to wear it again.


Would I wear it with a coat?
Would I wear it on a boat?
Will I wear it with a skirt?
Will it match my collard shirt?

Apologies, Dr. Suess got into my head a little bit, but the answer is yes to all of these rhyming questions.

Proof in photos to follow.

xoxo Meila

No comments:

Post a Comment