Wednesday, April 28, 2010

waking up




So these are two of my Sorority sisters. I'm pretty glad they came with cause who knows what would have happened if i went on my own lol. We were driving to this one port and a very very creepy man was sitting in car on the opposite side of the road by himself. The whole place creeped me out actually. There was one spot where I had the chance to take the PERFECT picture of the moon reflecting off the ocean... and it kept coming out blurry. I checked my camera and I know I had it on the right setting, right shutter speed and everything. But it kept coming out blurry. It's really weird... that would be the top picture by the way.



And this of course is my sorority. For those who don't know those are the Greek letters, Theta Phi Alpha. and I adore them... even if my sisters wouldn't fix the theta, cause it could be better.

But I wanna say thanks to Big Red and VP for helping me out and coming with me on this trip.


P.S. - I wonder if there will ever be a day that I wake up and say to myself, "Damn! I feel freaking great!" I'm not gonna lie, it's hard not to complain about being sick and hurting all the time, but I can't stand to listen other people complain about fickle things so I suppose I can't expect them to listen to me. I have too many things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment