Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Old doodles

Sooooo, I found these on my phone and thought I'd share them with you. The only one I didn't draw was the first one. Enjoy!

This drawing I cannot take credit for. One of my best guy friends drew this, The Over Thinker. He sent it to me on my last birthday and it absolutely made my day. Still have it on my phone obviously. =)

This one was inspired by me listening to a friend of mine get bitched at by his girlfriend. She was made that the diamond heart shaped necklace he got her wasn't original enough for her. Let's be honest, guys aren't very good at gifts. And if yours is, you better know damn well how lucky you are =P. But it made me think, and I believe I actually said something to him similar to the words of "maybe you should get her a tree" and I laughed to myself. So as they fought I doodled, and this is what I came up with.


This one I drew while I was in Anatomy class. Yeah, oops. I feel bad now cause I actually had a very cool teacher. I was inspired by this kid in class listening to his iPod and trying to memorize parts of the heart. I think its just such a happy picture. In a creepy-cool sort of way.



I'll be taking a photo tour of Delaware today, so be prepared for some awesome pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment