Wednesday, April 28, 2010

from frustrated to feelin' fine

My day did not start out well at all. While I was freaking out and studying for my Intro to Business final I was being bombarded of thoughts about a certain girl who always needs to be in control, my public relations plan next semester for SGA, and wondering what my roommate will be like when I move to the city.

Just so you know, these thoughts didn't stop when I started taking my test. Isn't that be the best? When you have something really important to concentrate on and all you can think about is EVERYTHING ELSE... yeah, I love it too. Sometimes I think that its A.D.D. or something and then I realized... nope, I'm just a girl lol. Every girl I talk to has multiple things are their mind. Damn us for being good at multitasking. I almost wish I could think like a guy and be able to concentrate on my work like guys can concentrate on video games.


So, I wanted to post this picture as the "picture of the day". Maybe I should make that a daily theme =). This picture was taken in my home town on our main street. I love living in a small town. There are so many things you just can't experience in the big city, but I'm not doubting that it's not as amazing lol. I'm not gonna lie, I hope I can handle it.

Till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment