Monday, April 26, 2010

Last week of class

So, this last week of class has given me a lot of time think about the upcoming chapter in my life. I go to a very very small school, and to protect myself for the time being I won't be saying the name of it but for now lets call it WC. I'm a junior in college, technically a sophomore (had some delays and had to take a semester off), and I am just now starting to go into what I really want to do. I want to eventually work for a sports broadcasting company, but in order to do that I have to take some serious courses and get to know the media world a little better. So what am I doing? I'll be moving to the Big Apple, and I have never been more scared, but don't worry I'm just as excited as I am scared.

Not only is my college small, so is my hometown. I grew up in a small farm town on the east coast. My 8th grade graduating class was no more than 32. Needless to say, people are shocked when I tell them I've had the same 8 best friends since the 3rd grade lol.

I don't know if anyone will actually read this, but I have a big story to tell I promise. And it is only a matter of time before my thoughts, fears, and crazy life events. So hold tight, it's gonna be a big apple ride. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment