Tuesday, October 9, 2012

'Tis The Season!

Not only am I busy, busy, busy, but sickness is in the air! I go to a different school every day so I was bound to catch something.

Thankfully, I skated through the weekend without any symptoms!

I traveled down to East coast to Virginia to see a good friend of mine and see the sights. We went pumpkin picking and found our way through a corn maize! (See what I did there.)


(J.Crew shirt, American Eagle ripped jeggings, Jessica Simpson aviators, mother nature's pumpkin)



Of course, It was slightly cold out, & by slightly I mean it was absolutely freezing) so we headed back. Seeing as we had ourselves a great set of pumpkins... there was only one thing to do... CREATE!


(My secret is out... I'm a nerd.)


& just in case you thought I was tired of being cold, I decided to elongate the torture and sit outside in the rain the next night in the freezing cold. The only reason it was all worth it... I was watching baseball. Never mind the 3 hour rain delay and the fact that we lost... It was still great.

(Tulle jacket, Special military Orioles hat)

& here I sit with my weekend over, my work week already begun, and my immune system fully taking the hit. Tonight I will indulge in soup, Netflix, and some serious zzz's. Until next time =).

xoxo Meila

P.S. - Words to live by: Don't ever wear TOM's in the cold rain for more then 2 hours. You won't feel your feet until the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment