Friday, October 26, 2012

Bedroom Make-over!

It is about that time.. & might I say way overdue. My parents are kind enough to convince me not to move out of the house just yet, for many reasons, but the deal was that I was going to redo my room.

Honestly? This should have been done about 6 years ago lol. It looks exactly the same as when I was 10. Same walls, same furniture, same terrible terrible window dressings. I just can't look as pastel striped walls anymore. It's driving me even more crazy then the fact that I am still living at home, but ANYWAY...

I am extremely excited to get this going. So far... Pintrest has been my best friend and interior decorator. I know that My walls will be a medium grey and my bed will have drawers in it.

One thing I don't like about my room now is there is just no room! The walls are literally lined with furniture. There was so much room to put things that now my space is overflowing with "stuff". Taking the storage space down a notch will make me clean out... & give me peace of mind.

Let's be honest... everyone needs that lol.

I'll keep you updated.

xoxo Meila

No comments:

Post a Comment