Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well Hello Again!

Boy, has it been a while. I'm terribly sorry. I'm glad to have jumped back on the blog-wagon though as I am now trying to promote my photos!

I want to also document my life a little more... Thanks to the iPhone I can absolutely do that.



This has been my dinner about 3 nights a week and I am now obsessed with peace tea.
I don't know if it's just the fact that it tastes SOOO GOOOD or the fact that it matches the peace sign ring i wear on my pointer finger. Either way... I need to spend my money that is on my card because if I don't use it... I don't get my money back.
Thank you Wesley College for taking all those years of training to be a thrifty shopper and throwing them out the window. Now I'm spending out the wazzoo just so i can keep the money?

Though I suppose it works and I should stop complaining... I would just rather have that money in my wallet, instead of my stomach.



tata for now.
Meila.

No comments:

Post a Comment