Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Might As Well Be Finals





So, it's the week before finals... but it might as well be finals. I'm so busy, but I'm using this as my five minute break. I've gained 3 pounds due to the fact that I have no time to work out and all I eat is pasta to keep me awake. I'd drink energy drinks and coffee, but once those wear off... boom! Passed out without a prayer.

By the way, if you were wondering... yes. That is Mac and Cheese in a mug. Don't judge. It brings me comfort. There is just something about a handle that makes me feel at ease.






So this is what I have to deal with. Study. Study. Study. I think I did alright on my Sports Communications test... kind of. They always make me so nervous. He even tells us what is on the test, but I am so bad at memorizing. Oh well, I tried right?







And to make my day better, this is what happened this morning when I went to put my jeans on. The worst part? They were already ripped. This means I wore them out to bowling and didn't realize my butt was showing. Sweet!!! Ugh... Well I was with a bunch of guys so it's no wonder no one told me. Good times.... not.

No comments:

Post a Comment