Wednesday, June 2, 2010

living the fast life

Wow, I've been so busy trying to see people before I go to New York... I almost completely forgot about my blog. I've also been terribly tired lately and have no idea why. I hope I'll be able to do all that walking in the city lol. I'm SO NERVOUS that I'm gonna get lost on the subway or something lol.

I just saw a commercial for Officers in the Army... you know... goarmy.com lol. I just keep praying that no matter where they send him that he'll be ok.

I had a great talk with my high school cheerleading coach though. I told her all about The Boy and she said she has "good vibes". She also asked me if I thought he was the one, before I answered she told me she could see me married in 3 years as a young bride lol. That was strange. I had never really answered that question to anyone before. I've been asked if I love him or if I'm in love, and always said yes. But thats a whole different question. I know what I know though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment