Monday, June 7, 2010

FIRST DAY... exploring the city

well today was quite exciting... got up at 7... left at 7:30... got there at 8.... only to find out registration wasn't open till 10. of course it wasn't. (by the way if you couldn't tell i am too tired to use shift.)

so i wandered around for a while. around 9:30 i went back and waited. that's where i met gem. she's a really cool girl. we both had to wait for orientation.... at 3.... so we wandered around together, eventually went back to her place to watch tv, then went to lunch. unfortunately she is in the acting program. so I had to make new friends. the people are cool though. my first class was hands on camera #1. we are using a panasonic dvx 100. not gonna lie, i'm pretty excited to be going digital. it's the new future.

the subway ride was interesting. i was... SO LOST. But thankfully a kid in my class was going the same way... kind of. i got down and just missed the train and had to wait. there were these 2 girls whom i kind of wanted to hit, but eventually just blocked them out. as the one girl got off at her stop she blerted the words "it's been real!"... riiiiight. me and the girl across from me exchanged smiles which quickly turned into muffled laughter. it was nice... especially at the end of my day.

well my body is killing me... i have a bad idea i'll be sore tomorrow... so goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment