Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crafting Has Taken Over

Taken over my bed anyway. As I'm sitting here in the the string of Christmas lights and candles I am impressed at the amount of projects I have spread out.

Pros to crafting:
1. It's cheaper then getting the whole gift itself.
2. It's absolutely a creative outlet that can still be a hobby. (Photography used to be that for me until I went into the business.)
3. Your recipients know that work went into it.. and you didn't just spend some money to get christmas shopping over with.

Cons to crafting:
1. It takes patience and time depending on the craft.
2. It does cost money, unless you borrow from your basement and attic.
3. You have to be a least creative.

If anyone has any crafts they think I should try, then let me know and I'll get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment