Saturday, July 30, 2011

Men in Bars: The downfall to getting dolled up and looking good.

Something to think about.
It's funny when you go out to a bar and you get hit on. I've realized that sometimes no matter what you say there is no stopping it. If you say, "I have a boyfriend" they will most likely not care and start questioning you on how strong your relationship really is. If you tell them you are engaged, they will then engage you in a conversation about why marriage never works; unless you're married to someone like them. If you say, "I don't dance." they might come back with a witty remark such as "I bet you do in bed." and it is those very moments when you simply have to say, "Please get over yourself. I'm not interested."

Just some insight for the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment